- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Our Middle Ages, Ourselves
- Don’t Know Much About the Middle Ages? Toward Flat(ter) Futures of Engagement
- Intervention One: Residual Medievalisms in Eastern Bavaria
- Intervention Two: Race and Medievalism at Atlanta’s Rhodes Hall
- Intervention Three: Medievalism, Religion, and Temporality
- Manifesto: Six (Not So) Little Medievalisms
“Utz is the scholar/teacher as rabble rouser, in the very best sense of the term – though some of the rabble are his own colleagues in the academy. He argues for a fresh approach to a new topic in a way that embraces not just the academy but also larger audiences with their own distinctive views of and responses to what we call the medieval.” – Kevin J. Harty, La Salle University
For an interview about the genesis and lead ideas for the essai, see HERE.