Pages

28 November, 2012

Medievalism in Popular Culture @ PCA


PCA has extended its official deadline for submissions to December 7, 2012 , so you have a little extra time on those abstracts. I'll include the medievalism panel information below. Please note that if you have submitted since my last reminder, I may not be able to accept your proposal until all of the abstracts are in so that I know how many panels are filling. You will hear back from me no later than December 11th.

You may upload your proposals to http://ncp.pcaaca.org. Please select the "Medievalism in Popular Culture" area and remember to include the name of the session or round table to which you are submitting on your abstract. As always, feel free to email me with any questions.

I hope to see you in D.C.!

Best Wishes,

Amy

Amy S. Kaufman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English
Middle Tennessee State University
341 Peck Hall; MTSU Box 0070
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN  37132
http://works.bepress.com/amy_kaufman